Thank you very much for registering for the 15th Annual IEP Conference and Hiring Expo.
Please download this document for further instructions: link link link.
Your registration # is: 19760
Please check your email’s spam folder, if needed.
This conference is designed for IEPs residing in Canada.
Since its inception in 2002, this event has assisted hundreds of internationally educated professionals enhance their job possibilities in their respective fields in Canada. Our aim is to connect you with experts in your profession, so take advantage of the many activities and opportunities to learn how to leverage your international experience, network, and be inspired. The conference is absolutely free (valued at $350).
We welcome your participation and look forward to meeting you in person.
- a) Dress attire for the event is business casual.
- b) A light lunch will be provided for delegates from 12:00 – 1PM, on the first day only.
- c) Conference proceedings begin at 8:25am. The registration desk opens at 7:30am for the first day. On the second day, exhibition opens 9:30am. Plan to arrive early so you are in your seat and ready to start for 8:30am.
- d) Upon arrival at the MTCC, take the escalators to the lower level and proceed directly to the registration desk where you can pick up your registration package.
- e) Please be sure to bring a copy of this registration confirmation.
NOTE: If you do not attend the first day, you will be charged $5 for the second day (Hiring Expo).
The 15th Annual IEP Conference and Hiring Expo will be on March 22 and 23, 2018 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front Street West – North Building, Lower Level.
Please see the link below for more details:
If you are currently seeking employment, we encourage you to also create a profile with our partner Magnet on their Job-matching platform. Please click on the following link: